Current and upcoming events
- Applied Algebra and Analysis Online Seminar (AAA), Braunschweig/Osnabrück (organized together with Timo de Wolff, Khazhgali Kozhasov, Stefan Kunis, Dirk Lorenz), since 2020 every semester.
- 75+80=155 years of commutative algebra, Osnabrück (organized together with Aldo Conca, Srikanth Iyengar, Martina Juhnke-Kubitzke), June 13-17, 2022.
- CIMPA School Algebraic and Combinatorial Methods in Geometry, ASSMS Lahore (member of the scientific committee, speaker), March 1-11, 2022.
- (postponed to 2021) Workshop Applied Algebra in Data Science, MPI-MIS, Leipzig (organized together with Timo de Wolff, Frank Röttger).
Some past events
- Talk Die verflixte 13. Eine Zahl voller Geheimnisse?, 13. Osnabrücker Wissensforum, November 13, 2020.
- Talk Asymptotic Properties of Invariant Chains, Oberwolfach Workshop Lefschetz Properties in Algebra, Geometry and Combinatorics, Ocotober 1, 2020.
- Talk Properties of Sequences of Symmetric Ideals (online), Stockholm University, July 13, 2020.
- Talk Einblicke in die Begutachtungspraxis der EU, Osnabrück, July 2, 2020.
- Mini-colloquium Network Coding, Osnabrück (organized together with Nils Aschenbruck, Martina Juhnke-Kubitzke), Nov. 18, 2019.
- Talk Asymptotic Properties of Sequences of Symmetric Ideals, University of Tromsø, Oct. 17, 2019.
- (Final) 2nd Conference Combinatorial Structures in Geometry of the DFG Research Training Group Combinatorial Structures in Geometry, Osnabrück (members of the DFG GK 1916), Sept. 2 – 5, 2019.
- Talk Cut polytopes and minors in graphs at the minisymposium Symmetry in Algorithmic Questions of Real Algebraic Geometry, SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Bern, July 11, 2019.
- Minisymposium Asymptotic Phenomena in Algebra and Statistics, SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Bern (organized together with Rob H. Eggermont, Uwe Nagel), July 9, 2019.
- Talk Generalizations of Prony’s Method, ASSMS, Lahore, May 2, 2019.
- I gave a series of lectures at the Spring School and Workshop on Polytopes, Bochum, March 11 – 15, 2019.