Current and upcoming events
- CIMPA School Algebraic and Combinatorial Methods in Geometry, ASSMS Lahore (member of the scientific committee, speaker), March 1-12, 2021.
- Workshop Applied Algebra in Data Science, MPI-MIS, Leipzig (organized together with Timo de Wolff, Frank Röttger), Sept. 17-19, 2020.
- Onlineseminar Applied Algebra and Analysis, Braunschweig/Osnabrück (organized together with Timo de Wolff, Khazhgali Kozhasov, Stefan Kunis, Dirk Lorenz), summer semester 2020.
Some past events
- Mini-colloquium Network Coding, Osnabrück (organized together with Nils Aschenbruck, Martina Juhnke-Kubitzke), Nov. 18, 2019.
- Talk Asymptotic Properties of Sequences of Symmetric Ideals, University of Tromsø, Oct. 17, 2019.
- (Final) 2nd Conference Combinatorial Structures in Geometry of the DFG Research Training Group Combinatorial Structures in Geometry, Osnabrück (members of the DFG GK 1916), Sept. 2 – 5, 2019.
- Talk Cut polytopes and minors in graphs at the minisymposium Symmetry in Algorithmic Questions of Real Algebraic Geometry, SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Bern, July 11, 2019.
- Minisymposium Asymptotic Phenomena in Algebra and Statistics, SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Bern (organized together with Rob H. Eggermont, Uwe Nagel), July 9, 2019.
- Talk Generalizations of Prony’s Method, ASSMS, Lahore, May 2, 2019.
- I gave a series of lectures at the Spring School and Workshop on Polytopes, Bochum, March 11 – 15, 2019.